Friday, June 17, 2011

Iris Myandowski Loves Being Exposed All Over the Net

Dear Adoring Fans,

It seems like every time I turn on my computer there are new security features to be downloaded, new privacy settings, new passwords required, new versions of secure software to be installed. You know what? I don't care who knows my business. That's right, the internet can take all my life and put it out there for anyone to look at for all I care.

I have nothing to hide and no money so there isn't a lot that can be stolen from me. So go ahead and read what you want, peruse my deepest thoughts and secret longings. Plaster my pictures over every inch of the web so 12 year old boys in Indonesia can gratify themselves staring at my beautiful image. Take it all.
Security systems be damned. Privacy, who cares?

Yours and forever,

Iris Myandowski (The hand walking queer)

No comments:

Post a Comment